Maintenance and repair of pressure differential regulators
Pressure regulator maintenance should be carried out in accordance with the operating instructions, in addition to the following:
- Once a month, it is recommended to check the setting, response time, and accuracy of pressure differential maintenance. The regulator's operation is checked by gradually closing the valve installed on the same pipeline, while monitoring the deviation of the pressure differential at the pulse sampling point.
- Every six months, the pulse sampling lines should be cleaned. To do this, the section where the pressure regulator is installed should be disconnected, drained, and the pulse lines blown out after disconnecting them from the regulator and pipeline.
- The mesh filter installed before the pressure regulator should be cleaned as needed. The filter's clogging is determined by the readings of the pressure gauges provided before and after it.
Pressure regulator repair may be necessary if a pressure differential deviation from the set value is detected during operation or maintenance.
The reason for the pressure differential deviation may be:
- Clogging of the pulse tube — resolved by blowing;
- Rupture of the membrane — requires replacement with an original membrane;
- Clogging of the valve gate — resolved by cleaning the gate and seat after disassembling the pressure regulator.
question : comment : feedback
Pressure reduction controllers
Pressure relief controllers
District heating substations